This component was developed in both ActionScript 2 and ActionScript 3 version.
– Component supports color selection in RGB, CMYK and HSV formats.
– Dropper functionality allows picking a color from any point of flash document.
– Implemented color palettes, which allow to save colors locally (used Shared Objects) and externally (XML file)
– Component has two modes, Basic and Advanced.
– The default palette for basic mode is also customizable via XML settings.
See the color picker in action:
[SWF]http://flashdaweb.com/demo/flash/portfolio/color_picker.swf , 630 , 400 [/SWF]